Editorial Maternity Shoot...can't wait to meet baby girl! (pics inside)
So let me start off by saying, I had so much fun shooting with my photographer James McCloud! I mean, it was all fun and games until the sun went away and I was cold. LOL! But don't trip, your girl was a professional and we made it through the shoot. Amir only cracked a few smiles, he was over it. He made through 1/3 looks. S/O to my husband for bringing it. I didn't know it was a competition. :) All in all, I am super pleased in how the photos came out. Check out more pics below! Thanks for all the love.
Sweets Table Decor
2. 3 Tier Red Velvet Cake from Susie Cakes- Susie's
3. Gold Confetti Balloons- Lola's Confetti Balloons
5. Gold elephant and first initial cut outs -Michael's
6. Vases, cake stand, and cookie plate- Amazon
7. Gold Letter Balloon Banner- O Shiny Paper Co
8. Gladiolus Flower arrangement -Oakland Flower Market
9. Cake Topper- Custom made by my hubby :)
10. cupcake topper- made by me
11. Cupcakes- Safeway
His 2nd outfit is a traditional Nigerian native outfit that was made back home in Nigeria.
-Albanese Gummy Bears (Gluten Free)...seriously the best gummy bears in the world!
-Inspirational Quote for each king and queen! :)